Salesforce Announces New Automotive Cloud Features
March 30, 2023 — Salesforce announced today New Automotive Cloud features to help automotive companies increase productivity, revenue, and customer loyalty. With Automotive Cloud, automotive companies can deliver immersive, in-car experiences powered by real-time personalization and build truly connected experiences at every customer touch point, whether they are driving, buying, or servicing their vehicle.
Sixty-eight percent of consumers report plans to reassess their spending with automotive brands over the coming year amid a tightening economy and high inflation. Delivering connected car experiences will be key for automotive brands, as 72% of consumers report that digitization has increased their satisfaction with the car buying process and 37% of consumers worldwide reported they would switch car brands for better connectivity.
Automotive Cloud uses the full power of the Customer 360 to pair best-in-class apps with out-of-the-box solutions containing industry-specific data models and processes. Now, automotive companies can create a single view of the entire customer and vehicle lifecycle with intelligent, automated, and real-time technology.
New capabilities coming to Automotive Cloud include:
- Automotive Cloud Intelligence will leverage Salesforce Einstein AI and CRM Analytics to provide real-time intelligence and actionable insights across the auto ecosystem – like vehicle inventory and dealer performance – to make faster, more informed decisions and improve profitability with features like Parts Forecasting, Lead Scoring, and Inventory Analysis.
- Automotive Cloud also increases efficiency with automation. With new capabilities like Warranty Lifecycle Management, complex warranties can be created and managed easily. And, by automating the claims process, service teams can get claims approved quickly.
- And, with Salesforce Data Cloud and MuleSoft, automakers can process and integrate real-time vehicle, customer, and retail data with Automotive Cloud to deliver more personalized connected car and customer experiences.
- With Inventory Management, business users will be able to search and segment retail and network inventory data to track sales performance and manage shortages with the ability to easily transfer inventory across their networks.
- The new Experience Cloud for Automotive Cloud will create connected, personalized digital experiences, fast. It also helps auto companies collaborate more efficiently with ecosystem partners – like dealers and agents – and empower consumers with new features like Scheduler for Automotive that makes it easy to set up test drives, service appointments, and more, with just a few clicks.
What’s coming next:
- In the near future, Automotive Cloud will take advantage of Einstein GPT and conversational AI to help automotive companies engage customers in hyper-personalized ways and do things like recommend best next-steps and new products and services based on a customer’s unique needs.
- Salesforce partner Conversica has launched a new, pre-built generative AI integration, available now on AppExchange. AI-powered digital assistants engage and move buyers through the sales process, help build campaigns, and more.
Salesforce, the global CRM leader, empowers companies of every size and industry to digitally transform and create a 360° view of their customers. For more information about Salesforce (NYSE: CRM), visit: www.salesforce.com.