Reltio Closes $45M to Organize Data Globally for Self-Learning Enterprises
REDWOOD SHORES, Calif., May 24, 2018 — Reltio, innovator of the Self-Learning Data Platform, today announced that it has secured a $45 million Series D investment to accelerate innovation, fuel international expansion, and ramp support for global enterprise customers. With current investorNew Enterprise Associates (NEA) leading this round, and participation from other existing investors, Crosslink Capital, .406 Ventures, and Sapphire Ventures, Reltio has now raised $117 million in total.
“Reltio’s platform is at the nexus of the technologies needed to enable companies to innovate with data,” said Chetan Puttagunta, General Partner at NEA. “The combination of continuous enterprise data organization with measurable, actionable insight that can be refined and improved through self-learning is a capability that can benefit every business. We’re thrilled to continue partnering with Reltio as it accelerates growth with marquee customers in critical markets. We’re also pleased to see existing customers significantly expand their use of Reltio, and it reaffirms our confidence in the platform’s ability to add value to any type of business.”
Reltio’s market momentum continues to accelerate: In 2017, it was ranked No. 153 in Inc. Magazine’s prestigious “Inc. 5000” list of the fastest growing private software companies in America, thanks to over 2,568% revenue growth in three years. Reltio also ranked No. 7 among all San Francisco companies and No. 10 among all software providers in America.
In addition, the company’s customer base now includes:
- Seven out of the top 10 pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Two of the top 10 technology companies in the world
- Two of the top 10 cosmetics companies in the world
- One of the largest hotel and hospitality groups in the world
- One of the largest casualty and property insurers in the US
- One of the largest healthcare insurance companies in the US
- A major pet retailer, and many others
“We’ve been able to deliver fast time to value by organizing enterprise data for some of the largest companies in the world, and we’re just getting started,” said Manish Sood, CEO of Reltio. “Reltio is now a trusted data foundation upon which the promise of new technologies, such as AI and machine learning, combined with our self-learning graph and other technologies, can truly be realized. Credit goes to our dedicated employees, whose laser focus on making our customers and partners successful continues to be the driving force behind our rapid growth.”
With Reltio’s Self-Learning Data Platform, companies can deliver on their digital transformation initiatives with personalized customer experiences while meeting regulatory compliance such as GDPR. The journey starts with the organization of data of all types and from all sources at scale to form a trusted data foundation, followed by relevant analytics for operational execution and recommended actions. Ultimately, this enables companies to become Self-Learning Enterprises that measure outcomes related to actions and use data in a continuous cycle of improvement.
“We’ve been investors in Reltio from the very beginning and have witnessed rapid cross-industry adoption by household brands in retail, high tech, life sciences and healthcare, and the list continues to grow,” said Jim Feuille, General Partner, Crosslink Capital. “We are more convinced than ever that the market opportunity for Reltio is sizeable. The Reltio team continues to innovate and execute, and we are delighted to increase our investment, and help the company scale globally.”
Having doubled headcount in 2017, Reltio continues to hire IT and business professionals around the globe as it expands into new markets in Europe and beyond. The company has opened an office in London and moved to larger facilities in Bangalore, India.
The Reltio working environment is a significant company differentiator as well, and has brought major media recognition:
- Fortune named Reltio as the #1 company to work for in its Small and Medium Businesses List for 2017
- Fortune also recognized Reltio as one of the best places to work in technology in 2017
- Forbes cited Reltio as one of the Best Cloud Companies to Work For in 2018
Additional company accolades include the following:
- Reltio won 17 Stevie Awards in 2018, including for Company of the Year and Technology Innovator of the Year. It was also a 2018 Grand Stevie Award winner
- Channel specialist, CRN, named Reltio a Top 20 Coolest Cloud Software Vendor of 2018
- Reltio was named in Big Data Quarterly’s Big Data 50 2017, the annual list of forward-thinking companies working to expand what’s possible in terms of collecting, storing, and deriving value from data
- Insights Success Magazine cited Reltio as one of 10 Best Performing Big Data & Business Analytics Companies of 2017
- Database Trends and Applications named Reltio to the DBTA 100 2017 list, which recognizes the companies that matter most in data
- Reltio Cloud was featured in channel specialist CRN’s Big Data 100, which identifies “vendors that have demonstrated an ability to innovate in bringing to market products and services that help business work with big data”
- Manish Sood, Reltio CEO was ranked in Owler’s list of Top 100 Global CEOs
- Ramon Chen, Reltio CPO, was named one of PM360 Elite’s most influential people in healthcare
Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform 2018.1, the latest iteration of the company’s signature offering, was announced and showcased Feb 26-27 bycustomers and partners at DataDriven18, the Modern Data Management Summit in San Francisco, one of the largest gatherings of data management and machine learning experts. Reltio was the Diamond Sponsor and host of this second annual event, which featured 75+ speakers leading educational presentations, workshops, roadmap updates and networking. The event was sold out, with over 400 senior IT and business executives from life sciences, healthcare, media & entertainment, hospitality, retail, financial services and technology corporations in attendance. It also marked the debut of the Reltio Data Genius Awards. Over 70 awards were handed out to individuals who were honored for their innovative use of data on behalf of their companies.
The Reltio Self-Learning Data Platform, developed natively in the cloud, organizes enterprise data for continuous self-learning. With Reltio, businesses can now manage data like leading cloud companies, leveraging continuous data organization and recommended actions to ultimately measure and improve their operations. Reltio organizes data from all sources and formats, creating a unified data set with unlimited personalized views for users across sales, marketing, and compliance. With machine learning, Reltio then recommends actions, and finally measures and correlates the impact on your business. This self-learning cycle empowers companies to put data at the heart of every decision, build analytics into operational business processes and continuously learn about customers, products and their relationships. Leading Global 2000 and companies of all sizes and industries rely on Reltio to become Self-Learning Enterprises. Learn more at www.reltio.com.