Qlik Enhances Customer Success Offerings to Drive Analytics Adoption and Value
DALLAS, May 13, 2019 — Qlik announced multiple enhancements and expansions to its customer success programs and organization to more closely align with customer needs as the company establishes itself as a SaaS-first organization. Customers need to derive more value from data through analytics, and they depend on their vendor partners to enable rapid adoption and shorten time-to-insights for their entire organization. With program enhancements that include new support and success offerings with higher SLAs, improved online and assisted onboarding and ongoing assistance, new value based consulting packages and additional free educational resources, Qlik is driving more value through the entire evaluation-to-expansion customer journey.
“Many companies claim to put customers first, however as we lead with SaaS it takes a dedicated, company-wide focus to be truly customer-centric,” said Roberto Sigona, Chief Customer Officer, Qlik. “This starts with the very first prospect conversation and carries through the entire journey to becoming a delighted, loyal customer. Qlik has made deep and wide investments in every aspect of the customer experience. From pre-sales and onboarding to our new support portal, new free trainings and outcome-based services packages, Qlik is evolving across the organization to truly deliver value in every interaction.”
New capabilities and offerings include:
- Brand new customer support portal with improved design and user experience, along with visibility and connectivity to additional resources (Qlik Community, Qlik Help, Qlik Continuous Classroom)
- New customer onboarding processes with executive interaction and a singular hub, providing guided paths and resources to ensure initial success
- New proactive customer success health check programs with dedicated additional staffing resources to help customers accelerate their return-on-investment
- Outcome-based service packages to accelerate time-to-value, such as migration services for QlikView® customers interested in Qlik Sense
- Customer success management organization and program designed to ensure Qlik sets, manages and meets expectations for every customer regardless of size and complexity
- Expanded access to free educational resources, including growing library of data literacy courses and the new data literacy certification
Qlik is also enabling customers through advisory services that expand the power of analytics with the latest technologies, such as conversational analytics with Qlik Insight Bot and new services on the horizon for Qlik’s data integration platform of Attunity and Qlik Data Catalyst.
Click here for a detailed brochure on Qlik’s customer success program offerings.
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, one where everyone can use data to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. Only Qlik offers end-to-end, real-time data integration and analytics solutions that help organizations access and transform all their data into value. Qlik helps companies lead with data to see more deeply into customer behavior, reinvent business processes, discover new revenue streams, and balance risk and reward. Qlik does business in more than 100 countries and serves over 50,000 customers around the world.