Pentaho Announces Keynote Speakers for PentahoWorld 2014
ORLANDO, Fla., Aug. 21 — Pentaho Corporation today announced keynote speakers, sponsors and the agenda for PentahoWorld 2014, being held October 8-10, 2014 at the Bonnet Creek Hilton in Orlando, Florida. Industry leaders such as Mike Olson from Cloudera, Mike Gualtieri from Forrester Research, David Selinger from RichRelevance, as well as Michael Weiss and John Dinh from NASDAQ, will discuss today’s market trends, use-cases and how to “Bring Your Data to Life.”
The inaugural PentahoWorld event brings together industry thought leaders, customers and partners to share best practices to deliver the future of analytics. The keynote speakers will provide valuable insights in key areas such as business and advanced analytics, embedded analytics, data integration and big data. Aside from the stellar keynote line-up, the conference will include approximately 40 general sessions and “Meet the Expert” presentations by Aimia Inc., BNY Mellon, edo Interactive, Engineering Software Reliability Group (ESGR), NASDAQ, NetApp, Inc., OpenBI, LLC, Paytronix Systems, Inc., RichRelevance, Ruckus Wireless, Inc., Silverchair Information Systems, Specsavers Optical Group Limited, and Teradata
PentahoWorld 2014 Keynote Speakers:
- Quentin Gallivan, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Pentaho
- Mike Olson, Chief Strategy Officer, Cloudera
- Christopher Dziekan, Chief Product Officer, Pentaho
- Mike Gualtieri, Principal Analyst, Forrester Research
- Michael Weiss, Senior Software Engineer, NASDAQ
- John Dinh, Lead Product Manager, NASDAQ
- David Selinger, Chief Executive Officer, RichRelevance
“We’re excited to announce our PentahoWorld keynote speakers. This is a group of industry leaders who saw the potential of big data well ahead of the curve,” said Quentin Gallivan, chairman and chief executive officer at Pentaho. “It’s because of their shared commitment to innovation that we’ve experienced such success in this rapidly evolving market, and PentahoWorld provides us the opportunity to show our appreciation and give back to all those who’ve been a part of our data journey both big, small and diverse.”
Additional highlights of PentahoWorld include:
- Breakout sessions and deep dives of Pentaho roadmap plans, as well as customer use cases, implementation best practices, how-to’s and partner innovations
- Test-drive training to learn about new data landscapes and test-drive the capabilities of the future. These hands-on sessions will provide the opportunity to explore the Pentaho platform with Hadoop, NoSQL databases and WEKA predictive algorithms.
- Meet-the-experts: Pentaho innovators, partners and architects will offer real-time advice, best practices and a look into next-generation Pentaho product enhancements through 1:1 meetings and whiteboarding sessions to optimize Pentaho’s full platform.
- Solution Expo showcasing Pentaho’s rich ecosystem of partners and the latest product capabilities, innovations and use cases. Pentaho would like to thank the first wave of sponsors for PentahoWorld 2014, including Cloudera, HP Vertica, Melissa Data, MongoDB, Solea, GrayMatter and OpenBI.