Fueling innovative software
Software development is changing fast. O’Reilly online learning is the go-to source for developers to see what’s shaping software development today—from AI and cloud to data-driven apps and distributed computing—and learn how to put it to work for you. Join us today to start learning how to:
- Build products, ranging from IDEs to subscription TV services, that may live on a device, incorporate voice or AI, or deal with real-time data streaming.
- Make choices that affect, well, everything: You’ll discover the best frameworks, languages, tools, and architectures for your needs (and ensure they play well together).
- Work in a cloud environment that isn’t always open source friendly (and make solid decisions on tough questions like hybrid or multicloud).
- Implement technologies like Kubernetes and TensorFlow.
- Understand the risks you take when data isn’t open (or when it is).
- Know how AI and machine learning can make or break your code.
Software development is more complicated today, but it’s also more exciting. If you want to build resilient, useful, innovative software, join us on O’Reilly online learning.
Open Source Software online events
Immerse yourself in live online sessions and interactive training courses solely focused on the most critical topics facing developers today. These events are limited in size to maintain a high level of learning and instructor interaction. So join O’Reilly online learning to reserve your spot today.