2021 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards- Polls are now open!
Polls are OPEN for the 2021Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards!
Do you have a favorite Big Data vendor, platform, or use case? If so, make sure it gets recognized by participating in this year’s Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards.
The polls are now open for our sixth annual awards program, which recognizes the best and brightest innovators within the global Big Data community. Don’t miss your chance to support the greatest achievements in Big Data and AI in 2021. We want to hear from you! Cast your ballot today!
Remember, only Datanami readers who actively vote during the election will determine who wins. Past winners include IBM Watson, NVIDIA, Striim, and many more. It’s an honor for us to present these awards, and we can’t do it without your active participation.
To begin, please confirm your subscription to Datanami by filling out the form on this page, then help tell the story of Big Data in 2021 by submitting your nominations for the 2021 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards!
Polls close on October 21, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT. We will present these prestigious and highly anticipated awards to each winning organization in November 2021. Open to Datanami readers only. Participation by Tabor Communications employees, its affiliates, extended staff, and their families is prohibited.
To avoid ballot stuffing, we respectfully request you adhere to the following rules:
- Votes for your own organization will be disqualified.
- For validation purposes, only Datanami subscribers are eligible for participation.
- Readers are not required to vote for every category.
- Please vote carefully before exiting the system.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS to prevent ballot stuffing. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information will invalidate your ballot.
- Rules apply to the 2021 Awards only and are subject to change.