2017 Readers’ Choice Awards
Polls are open for the 2017 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards!
We’re kicking off this annual award series to offer our community a way to recognize the best and brightest innovators within the global Big Data community. Time is running out for your to nominate what you deem the greatest achievements in Big Data in 2017, so make your mark today!
Plus, we’ll be randomly selecting one lucky voter to receive a FREE pass to Strata New York 2017!*
Remember, Datanami readers who actively vote during the elections will decide the winners. It’s an honor and a privilege for us to present these awards, but we can’t do it without your active participation. Make your voice heard before it’s too late!
Voting for the Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards has begun and will run through September 10 at 11:45 PM PT. The announcement of these prestigious and highly anticipated awards will take place during the Strata NY Conference.
Have fun and good luck to everyone!
To avoid ballot stuffing, we respectfully request you adhere to the following rules:
- For validation purposes, only subscribed Datanami newsletter readers are eligible for participation.
- Readers are not required to vote for every category.
- Please vote carefully before exiting the system.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS to prevent ballot stuffing and enter voters into the drawing for the free Strata + Hadoop World pass. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information invalidates your ballot.
- Votes for your own organization are disqualified.
- Rules apply to the 2017 Awards only and are subject to change.
*Drawing for the Strata New York free pass winner will take place on August 26, 2017. Voters must submit their ballots by August 25 to qualify.