Trifacta Recognized as Leader with Record Number of Awards in G2 Fall 2021 Reports
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 15, 2021 — Trifacta, a Data Engineering Cloud company, today announced that G2 recognized the company with a record eight awards in the Fall 2021 reports. Trifacta earned the “Leader” recognition, which represents the highest quadrant, in grids for data preparation, data quality, ETL tools, and iPaas based on customer feedback. Trifacta came out ahead of companies including Microsoft Data Quality, SAP Data Management, Informatica Cloud Data Quality, Oracle Data Quality, IBM, and many more.
“Customer feedback is the most valuable way to assess a business, and knowing Trifacta customers have once again ranked our data engineering cloud in the top position is an honor,” said Adam Wilson, CEO at Trifacta. “Businesses of all sizes working to wrangle data and navigate cloud data warehousing need a trusted teammate and technology. This recognition from G2 solidifies Trifacta as that key partner.”
The G2 Grids are based on ratings for levels of customer satisfaction and of likeliness to recommend from real users on G2, the world’s leading business solutions review website. Trifacta received top feedback from customers across industries, including IT, software, banking, and more. One reviewer called Trifacta an “easy to use solution with high-value returns.”
“It is the authentic voice of the customer that powers our reports at G2 – ranking B2B software founded on users’ experience in buying, implementing, and using it,” said Tom Pringle, Vice President, Research at G2. “We are delighted to highlight the tangible achievements of software solutions ranked on our site as they showcase the voice of the user while delivering valuable, actionable insights to other potential buyers and users.”
“I am in machine learning and AI as a data analyst. Trifacta is by far the most convenient software I have used by far,” wrote Stacey R., a verified current user. “I am able to create flows and save them in order to use those data transformations again when we run similar reporting.”
Trifacta received the following 2021 G2 awards:
- Leader in Data Preparation
- According to G2, data preparation software assists in the process of discovering, cleansing, enriching, and transforming data so large datasets can be easily integrated, consumed, and analyzed with business intelligence and analytics solutions.
- Leader in Data Quality
- According to G2, data quality software analyzes sets of information and identifies incorrect, incomplete, or improperly formatted data.
- Leader in ELT Tools
- According to G2, ETL (extract, transform, and load) tools enable data professionals to transfer data between databases or for external use. ETL tools are used for data replication for storage in database management systems and data warehouses, as well as extraction for analytics.
- Leader in iPaaS
- According to G2, Integration platform as a service (iPaaS) provides a centralized console to manage, govern, and integrate cloud-based applications.
Additionally, Trifacta received further recognition in these 2021 G2 Grids:
- Momentum Leader: Data Preparation
- Trifacta earned this award in the Momentum Grid Report based on a composite score that combines a product’s growth indicators in the space with customer satisfaction.
- Leader in Enterprise: Data Quality
- Trifacta earned among the top scores for this award based on customer satisfaction and the volume of reviews by enterprise business customers in data quality.
- Leader in Small Business: ETL Tools
- Trifacta earned among the top scores for customer satisfaction among reviews from small businesses for ETL Tools,
- High Performer in Enterprise: iPaaS
- Trifacta was ranked among the High Performers for customer satisfaction by enterprise businesses that reviewed iPaaS solutions.
To learn more about Trifacta and for a free 30-day trial, visit trifacta.com/start-wrangling.
The Trifacta Data Engineering Cloud leverages decades of innovative research in human-computer interaction, scalable data management, and machine learning to make the process of preparing data and engineering data products faster and more intuitive. Around the globe, tens of thousands of users at more than 10,000 companies, including leading brands like Deutsche Boerse, Google, Kaiser Permanente, New York Life, and PepsiCo, are unlocking the potential of their data with Trifacta’s market-leading data engineering platform. Learn more at trifacta.com.
G2, the world’s leading business solution review platform, leverages 1M+ user reviews to drive better purchasing decisions. Business professionals, buyers, investors, and analysts use the site to compare and select the best software and services based on peer reviews and synthesized social data. Every month, more than three million people visit G2’s site to gain unique insights.