Pepperdata Unveils 360° Reports
CUPERTINO, Calif., Feb. 20, 2019 — Pepperdata, a leader in big data Application Performance Management (APM), has announced the availability of 360° Reports for Platform Spotlight. Pepperdata 360° Reports leverage the vast amount of proprietary data collected and correlated by Pepperdata to give executives capacity utilization insights so they better understand the financial impacts of operational decisions.
“Pepperdata 360° Reports demonstrate the power of data and the valuable insights Pepperdata provides, enabling enterprises to make more informed and effective operational decisions,” said Ash Munshi, Pepperdata CEO. “Operators get a better understanding of what and where they’re spending, where waste can be reclaimed, and where policy and resource adjustments can be made to save money, maximize capacity and improve application performance.”
360° Reports for Pepperdata Platform Spotlight include:
- Capacity Optimizer Report: This gives operators insight into memory and money saved by leveraging Pepperdata Capacity Optimizer to dynamically recapture wasted capacity.
- Application Waste Report: This report compares memory requested with actual memory utilization so operators can optimize resources by changing resource reservation parameters.
- Application Type Report: This gives operators insight on the technologies used across the cluster and the percentage of each (percentage of Spark jobs, etc.). This provides executives with insights into technology trends to make more data-driven investment decisions.
- Default Container Size Report: This report identifies jobs using default container size and where any waste occurred so operators can make default container size adjustments to save money.
- Pepperdata Usage Report: This presents Pepperdata dashboard usage data, highlighting top users, days used, and more to give operators insights to maximize their investment. With this data, operators can identify activities to grow the user base, such as promoting features, scheduling onboarding sessions, and training on custom alarms.
Pepperdata (https://pepperdata.com) is the leader in big data Application Performance Management (APM) solutions and services, solving application and infrastructure issues throughout the stack for developers and operations managers. The company partners with its customers to provide proven products, operational experience, and deep expertise to deliver predictable performance, empowered users, managed costs and managed growth for their big data investments, both on-premise and in the cloud. Leading companies like Comcast, Philips Wellcentive and NBC Universal depend on Pepperdata to deliver big data success. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in Cupertino, California, Pepperdata has attracted executive and engineering talent from Yahoo, Google, Microsoft and Netflix. Pepperdata investors include Citi Ventures, Costanoa Ventures, Signia Venture Partners, Silicon Valley Data Capital and Wing Venture Capital, along with leading high-profile individual investors. For more information, visit www.pepperdata.com.