MicroStrategy to Introduce Its Next Generation of Enterprise Intelligence at Gartner Conferences
TYSONS CORNER, Va., Feb. 14, 2019 — MicroStrategy Incorporated, a leading worldwide provider of enterprise analytics and mobility software, today announced that it will be introducing MicroStrategy 2019, the industry’s first and only enterprise platform for Federated Analytics, Transformational Mobility, and HyperIntelligence, to audiences attending several upcoming Gartner conferences. As a conference exhibitor, MicroStrategy will showcase its new platform featuring HyperIntelligence and share live demonstrations on how analytics and mobility can transform the way people use information to drive business results.
MicroStrategy has been positioned as the only Challenger by Gartner, Inc. in the “2019 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.” According to Gartner, “By 2020, 50% of analytical queries either will be generated via search, natural language processing or voice, or will be automatically generated.”1 Furthermore, “[b]y 2021, natural language processing and conversational analytics will boost analytics and business intelligence adoption from 35% of employees to over 50%, including new classes of users, particularly front-office workers.”
MicroStrategy has built a leading enterprise analytics and mobility platform that incorporates AI-augmented analytics, smart recommendations, natural language generation, voice, and more — capabilities that we believe are validated by Gartner’s strategic planning assumptions in its report. Download a complimentary copy of the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms report today.
“MicroStrategy 2019 helps organizations solve some of the toughest business problems with enterprise scalability, performance, and governance and features a trusted foundation that supercharges critical business applications as well as other self-service tools such as Power BI, Qlik, and Tableau,” said Michael J. Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy Incorporated. “MicroStrategy 2019 uniquely offers Federated Analytics, Transformational Mobility, and HyperIntelligence capabilities in a fully-integrated platform available on-premises or in the cloud. We’re incredibly proud of our customers and the business benefits they’re realizing with MicroStrategy 2019. At upcoming Gartner conferences, we look forward to showcasing our latest augmented analytics and breakthrough HyperIntelligence capabilities that we believe are reinventing the analytics experience for the end user with voice, natural language technology, and embedded BI.”
Join Us at an Upcoming Gartner Data & Analytics Summit
MicroStrategy will be an exhibitor at several upcoming Gartner Data & Analytics Summit 2019 conferences, including in Sydney, Australia on February 18-19, in London, UK on March 4-6, and in Orlando, Florida on March 18-20. From MicroStrategy’s perspective, the Gartner Data & Analytics Summits provide an opportunity for MicroStrategy customers and potential customers to schedule a one-to-one meeting with MicroStrategy executives and product experts, hear from organizations that have successfully implemented MicroStrategy software and services, and explore how MicroStrategy can help provide solutions to unique business challenges.
Become an Intelligent Enterprise with MicroStrategy 2019
MicroStrategy 2019 is designed to drive the adoption of analytics by a broad range of users across the enterprise. MicroStrategy 2019, which can be deployed on-premises or on multiple private and public cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, is designed to make every enterprise a more Intelligent Enterprise with:
- Federated Analytics. This mainstream category of analytics is targeted at analysts and data scientists, who enable long-term decision making. Whether it’s with dossiers, dashboards, or predictive models, or reporting for project performance, financial statements, or billing, MicroStrategy 2019 is designed to empower users with trusted analytics. Analysts who access data using Excel, Power BI, Qlik, or Tableau and data scientists who leverage RStudio or Jupyter Notebook can boost their productivity by using the MicroStrategy 2019 platform for trusted, scalable, federated analytics.
- HyperIntelligence. This new category of analytics is designed to transform the way people interact with information and find answers by seamlessly delivering intelligence through zero-click experiences. With the HyperCard application, users with Google Chrome can hover over highlighted words on websites and other browser-based applications to instantly bring up relevant, contextual insights. With HyperIntelligence, users can also leverage APIs to design and deploy AI applications that deliver zero-click experiences via voice assistants, image recognition software, and GPS applications.
At the core of MicroStrategy 2019 is its Enterprise Semantic Graph™. This proprietary metadata foundation delivers a robust business glossary and index for a vast range of corporate information, making it a powerful method to consolidate disparate sources of data and deliver a single version of truth.
Sign Up for a Free Pilot to Change How You Run Your Business
To experience the power of MicroStrategy 2019, organizations can sign up for a free MicroStrategy 2019 pilot. MicroStrategy experts can develop three intelligence applications consisting of:
- a HyperCard application that delivers Zero-Click Intelligence to web applications;
- a next-generation mobile productivity app for iOS or Android; and
- an analytics dossier or federated data set to power a Power BI, Qlik, or Tableau application.
The three intelligence applications can be developed from the customer, product, account or sales, or employee point of view.
- MicroStrategy 2019, the World’s Most Advanced Analytics & Mobility Platform, Powers Decisions for Every Moment of the Day
- MicroStrategy 2019 Now on Azure
- MicroStrategy 2019 on AWS Powers Fully-configured Analytics, Mobility, and HyperIntelligence Projects in Minutes
(1) Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms, Cindi Howson, James Richardson, Rita Sallam, Austin Kronz, 11 February 2019.