Cloudera Announces Winners of 2020 Partner Awards
PALO ALTO, Calif., March 27, 2020 —Cloudera announced the winners of the 2020 Cloudera Partner Awards. These awards recognize Cloudera partners who are dedicated to providing an enterprise data cloud and enabling customers to say yes to analytic function on any cloud, from on-premises to public and hybrid clouds.
“The achievements made across our entire partner ecosystem this year are truly impressive,” said Scott Aronson, chief revenue officer, Cloudera. “These innovative organizations are leading the charge to make enterprise data cloud the standard for managing data anywhere, from the Edge to AI.”
This year’s winners are the following:
- Global System Integrator Partner of the Year — Accenture
- Global Partner of the Year — IBM
- Global Technology Partner of the Year — Microsoft
- Global ISV Partner of the Year — Syncsort
- NAMER Partner of the Year — phData
- EMEA Partner of the Year — Atos
- LATAM Partner of the Year — Semantix
- APAC Partner of the Year — NCS Pte. Ltd.
- Public Sector Partner of the Year — Raytheon
The winners were determined based on revenue and year-over-year growth trajectory, investment in Cloudera, development commitment and technology alignment, effectiveness in collaboration with Cloudera’s field organizations both locally and globally, effectiveness of marketing campaigns and go-to-market strategies, and, finally, joint wins and success stories over the past year.
At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises. Learn more at Cloudera.com.