Brytlyt works across any verticals with large data sets, including:
- Telcos – Many of the world’s largest telco operators use Brytlyt to make fast and accurate decisions, optimise network performance, reduce customer churn and maximize subscriber monetisation.
- Finance – Brytlyt enables financial institutions to reduce fraud, manage risk and improve real-time market trading awareness.
- Healthcare – By working with Brytlyt, hospitals and research facilities reduce data processing time from days to minutes for a range of applications, from DNA sequencing to mitigating the effects of COVID-19, by observing user behaviour, tracking social distancing, managing the logistics of Personal Protective Equipment and contact tracing.
- Retail – Both “brick and mortar” and online retailers can work with Brytlyt to attract and retain customers with targeted pricing, promotions and optimized product assortment.
- Logistics – Data analysis is key for supply chain management and logistics across industries to optimize last mile scheduling and manage inventory.
Nick Kingsbury, Partner, Amadeus Capital Partners said, “The Brytlyt team has built very impressive high-performance database technology. Amadeus is pleased to be supporting Brytlyt as they invest in product innovation, enabling customers to extract real-time, actionable insights from massive data sets.”
Andrei Dvornic, Investment Manager, Finch Capital said, “Brytlyt is enabling companies to leverage machine learning and big data analytics at great scale in order to solve the world’s hardest problems. Richard and the team are talented tech developers and we are delighted to join them on their journey.”
Brytlyt will use the new funding to build a strong sales operation, enter new markets and grow its world-class engineering team.
Brytlyt is available for enterprises of all sizes. To schedule a demo, visit www.brytlyt.com.
Brytlyt, founded in London in 2013, helps the world’s largest telcos, retailers and financial institutions to make sense of their data through analysis and visualisation technology. Brytlyt is the only GPU database working with patent-pending software built on PostgreSQL for high performance, high speed, high quality visual analytics. For more information, please visit www.brytlyt.com.
About Amadeus Capital Partners
Amadeus Capital Partners is a global technology investor. Since 1997, the firm has raised over $1bn in venture and growth capital and supported 160 companies. Our experienced team of investors and entrepreneurs shares a passion for the transformative power of technology.
Pioneering businesses we’ve backed include cyber security vendor ForeScout (NASDAQ: FSCT); Graphcore, innovators in intelligent microprocessors; IVF genetic testing company Igenomix; IndiaMART, the B2B online marketplace (NSE: INDIAMART); payments platform iyzico; and speech recognition company VocalIQ (acquired by Apple). Find us at https://amadeuscapital.com and @AmadeusCapital.
About Finch Capital
Finch Capital is a thematic investor and has built a track record of investing since 2014 in European and South East Asian Financial Technology, AI and IoT companies including Grab, Twisto, Brickblock, Trussle, and Hiber. Finch Capital is a team of 12 investment professionals with wide entrepreneurial (e.g. Adyen and Arista), investing (e.g. Accel), and industry backgrounds (e.g. Facebook and McKinsey) based out of its offices in Amsterdam, London, and Jakarta. For more information see www.finchcapital.com