Attunity Announces v6 of its Modern Data Integration Platform
BURLINGTON, Mass., Sept. 26, 2017 — Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ CM: ATTU), a leading provider of data integration and Big Data management software solutions, announced today a major new release of its data integration platform designed to address the rapidly-evolving needs of modern analytics and data management initiatives. The new release includes Attunity Replicate 6.0 along with new versions of Attunity Compose for Hive and Attunity Enterprise Manager (AEM), offering expanded capabilities that enable large-scale and accelerated data pipeline automation across Cloud, data lakes and streaming enterprise architectures. The new version will be unveiled and demonstrated live this week at Strata Data Conference in New York.
As enterprises transform their data management and integration infrastructure to support modern analytics, their needs are quickly evolving. Today more than ever, enterprises require real-time availability of data across clouds, data lakes and streaming data systems, with the flexibility to change architectures and support a variety of emerging platforms. To do so, they need to deliver data efficiently while reducing the manual development efforts traditionally required for data ingestion and readiness for analytics.
The new Attunity v6 data integration platform uniquely accommodates these needs with the addition of the following key capabilities:
- Expanded cloud data integration for migration and analytics including Amazon S3, Amazon Kinesis, Microsoft Azure Event Hubs, and Snowflake cloud data warehouse
- Performance optimizations for Hadoop data ingestion, on-premises and in the cloud
- Accelerated delivery of data pipelines to enable analytics-ready Hadoop data lakes with automated generation of metadata, schemas and transformations for Hive-based operational and historical data stores
- Universal database stream generation delivering a stream of changes from all major enterprise databases into leading streaming platforms including Apache Kafka, Confluent, Amazon Kinesis, Microsoft Azure Event Hub, and MapR Streams
- Streaming metadata integration to enable schema evolution with JSON and AVRO formatted messages
- Enhanced central management scaling to control and monitor thousands of tasks, as well as ensure resiliency and recovery
- Secure management of large scale data pipelines with global role-based access control and auditing
- Operational metadata creation and management with new central repository shared across the Attunity platform and with third-party tools for easy access and cross-collaboration
- Microservices API provides expanded REST and .NET APIs designed for invoking and managing Attunity platform services
- AEM Analytics now provide ad-hoc and trend analysis on system resource utilization as well as performance monitoring of Attunity data flows to optimize large-scale data lake environments
“The data integration landscape has changed dramatically over the last few years with the rapid adoption of new cloud and data lake technologies driven by growing business demand for advanced analytics,” explained Itamar Ankorion, Chief Marketing Officer at Attunity. “Our new release of the expanded platform builds on the modern architecture and approach we introduced with Attunity Replicate, providing a broad set of capabilities to accommodate strategic needs of enterprises looking for the flexibility and scale required to harness this major market shift.”