AtScale Achieves Snowflake Ready Technology Validation
BOSTON, March 8, 2023 — AtScale today announced that it has been approved by Snowflake, the Data Cloud company, as a Snowflake Ready Technology Validation Partner, confirming that the company’s Snowflake integrations adhere to the platform’s best practices around performance, reliability, and security.
The Snowflake Ready Validation Program recognizes partners that have completed a 3rd party technical validation to confirm their Snowflake integrations are optimized with an emphasis on functional and performance best practices. AtScale is partnering with Snowflake to deliver high-performance business intelligence solutions to organizations including Betclic, Affinity Federal Credit Union, and Rakuten Rewards.
“AtScale’s semantic layer platform helps both business intelligence and data science teams manage metrics and data models,” said Tarik Dwiek, Head of Technology Alliances at Snowflake. “Our partnership with AtScale supports self-service analytics and BI, with data consumers interacting with live data on Snowflake’s single, integrated platform by using tools like Power BI and Excel.”
The key benefits of AtScale’s integration with Snowflake include:
- A high-performance analytics experience through a live connection to Snowflake from common BI tools, including Excel, Power BI, Tableau, and Google Looker.
- A cloud-first solution for modernizing legacy OLAP cube workloads (i.e. Microsoft SSAS) with performant Live Query access to Snowflake.
- Elimination of mass data extracts to BI tools, which result in inconsistent semantic layers, stale data, and complicated data pipelines.
- A no-code data modeling experience for defining key business dimensions, hierarchies, metrics and features.
- The ability to provide data scientists direct access to business vetted features maintained by BI teams, and delivered through AtScale on Snowflake through existing feature stores like Feast.
“AtScale’s semantic layer solution establishes a single source of governed metrics and analysis dimensions for our data managed within Snowflake,” said John Ackerman, Vice President of Data for Affinity Federal Credit Union. “The ability to provide a consistent analytics experience to both Tableau and Excel users establishes greater trust in data and supports development of a data-driven culture.”
“Our partnership with Snowflake continues to advance as leading organizations focus on driving business outcomes from their data and AI investments,” said Christopher Lynch, Chairman and CEO of AtScale. “A powerful semantic layer platform coupled with the flexibility and performance of the Snowflake Data Cloud creates a data foundation that supports innovation, collaboration, and data-driven decision making at all levels.”
AtScale CTO Dave Mariani hosted a live solution demonstration on March 1, titled “Optimizing BI and Analytics with High Performance, Live Query Access to the Snowflake Data Cloud.” To view, please click here.
AtScale enables smarter decision-making by accelerating the flow of data-driven insights. The company’s semantic layer platform simplifies, accelerates, and extends business intelligence and data science capabilities for enterprise customers across all industries. With AtScale, customers are empowered to democratize data, implement self-service BI and build a more agile analytics infrastructure for better, more impactful decision-making.