Aerospike Launches New Suite of Client Services
MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., May 1, 2019 — Aerospike Inc., developer of a leading enterprise-grade NoSQL database, today announced the launch of Aerospike Client Services, including a new suite of Consulting Services and a new highly innovative virtual and on-site training program — Aerospike Academy. This new suite of services is based upon expertise developed over the past decade helping companies around the world build and deploy some of the most highly performant, large-scale mission-critical applications that demand five nine-plus-level uptime. The new suite of Aerospike Client Services is available today.
Aerospike’s Client Services are designed to reduce friction and accelerate the time to value of putting applications built on the Aerospike database into a high-scale production environment. The suite has a flexible and scalable “pay-as-you-grow” pricing model, making it easy for new customers building their first Aerospike-based applications as well as existing customers expanding their portfolio of Aerospike-based applications.
The Aerospike Client Services suite includes the following set of comprehensive service packages:
Consulting Service Packages for New Customers
- Enterprise Deployment Package: Complete end-to-end deployment services including capacity planning, data modeling, security and data privacy configuration, network design, disaster recovery planning, alerting and monitoring integrations and performance tuning
- Data Migration Services: Legacy database assessment, data mapping, migration tool assessment, test and production migration and data-quality testing
- Developer Enablement: Design pattern assistance, client library best practices, development environment setup and functional testing
Consulting Service Packages for Existing Customers
- Architecture Planning: Planning for scaling environments including deployment topology, capacity, security, data modeling and network design
- Operations Planning: Planning for scaling operations including risk assessment, metrics and thresholds, automation and monitoring, operational runbooks, disaster recovery scenarios and infrastructure performance
- Production Assessment: Health Check services to certify deployment meets business and operational goals
- Upgrade Management: Hands-on guidance for version upgrades including architecture and data model review, upgrade plan and configuration review, cut overmonitoring and post-production assessment
Consulting Service Packages for All Customers
- Technical Account Manager: Dedicated technical resource to assist with planning, development, deployment, operations, maintenance and support escalation
- Managed Cloud Services: Turnkey management of Aerospike clusters in a public cloud with defined SLAs for uptime, performance and scale
Aerospike Academy provides both virtual-led, self-service and in-person training courses and includes certification exams to ensure customers are fully enabled to plan, deploy and manage Aerospike in a high-scale production environment. The curriculum includes entry-level and advanced-level courses covering:
- Introduction to Aerospike
- Server Operations
- Developing for Aerospike
- Data Modeling
- Advanced Aerospike Features
- Cross Data Center Replication (XDR)
- Strong Consistency
Aerospike Academy offers certification exams for both internal operational support teams as well as for internal data architects and developers. These certifications are also available to third-party partners who want to deliver Aerospike services to their clients.
All licenses of Aerospike Enterprise Edition include a prescribed set of training courses to help customers jump-start their deployments. Additional training services are available for purchase as well.
“Global brands rely on Aerospike to power real-time, strategic and mission-critical applications,” said John Dillon, chief executive officer, Aerospike. “Today’s announcement demonstrates how Aerospike is making significant investments to help our customers accelerate their return on investment and reduce their complexity by using Aerospike. Aerospike is truly making an investment in our customers’ success.”
“By using Aerospike Client Services, we were able to massively accelerate our migration to Aerospike and saw a 10x return in the first 90 days,” said Jason Yanowitz, executive vice president and chief technology officer, Signal.
Aerospike is trusted by leading enterprises around the world to help them build and deploy modern data architecture solutions with confidence. The Aerospike enterprise-grade NoSQL database helps companies power real-time, mission-critical applications that make digital transformation possible. Powered by a patented Hybrid Memory Architecture™ and autonomic cluster management, Aerospike is used by enterprises in the financial services, banking, telecommunications, technology, retail, e-commerce, ad tech, martech and gaming industries and is well-suited for fraud prevention, digital payments, online brokerage, real-time analytics and other applications that require extreme uptime, performance and scalability. Aerospike customers include Adobe, Bharti Airtel, FlipKart, Kayak, Nielsen, and Snap. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, Calif.