Join 200+ Industry Leaders at The UK’s Most Senior Data and Analytics Event – CDAO UK
Chief Data and Analytics Officers, UK is less than one week away taking place on the 5th – 7th of September at 155 Bishopsgate, London.
This unique event is set to bring together professionals from across Europe to discuss the latest trends, challenges and opportunities in data and analytics.
CDAO UK is pulling out all the stops and gathering 50+ Industry thought leaders to share their unique expertise and insights on topics such as AI Implementation & Development, Building a Data-Driven Culture, Generating Value from Data, Metadata Management, Self-Service Analytics and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 200+ like-minded individuals from some of the world’s biggest brands and learn about the latest in data technologies from Denodo, FICO, Acceldata, Pyramid Analytics, Multiverse, Unravel, Labelbox, Ataccama, SDG Group, FPT Software, Kubicle and Tiger Analytics.
Event attendees can also expect the opportunity to network and ask questions in Q&A sessions with:
- Louise Hughes, Chief Data Officer – Chemicals & Products, Shell
- Iain Welsh, Group Director of Data & Chief Data Officer, Aegon
- Norman Stuertz, Managing Director, Credit-Suisse
- Zachery Anderson, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Natwest Group
- Rachel Harrison-smith, Group Chief Enterprise Data Architect, Bupa
- Simon Gratton, Chief Data Officer, Three UK
- Lee Fulmer, Group Head of Innovation Labs and Chief Data Officer, UBS
- Ako Sabir, Chief Data Officer, The AA
- Chris Butler, Chief Data Officer, HSBC UK
- Stuart Birrell, Chief Data and Information Officer, Easyjet
- Paul Lodge, Chief Data Officer, The Department for Work & Pensions
- Gabriel Straub, Chief Data Officer, Ocado Technology
- James Calvert, Chief Data Strategy Officer, M&C Saatchi
- Matthew Keylock, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Mars Petcare
- Akhil Lalwani, Chief Data Officer, Convex Insurance
- Claire Tusler, Chief Data Officer, VCCP
- And More
Matthew Hunt, Marketing Director UK & Europe shared: “We’re thrilled to be returning to London for the second time this year with CDAO UK. The response we’ve seen for this event has been fantastic and we’re excited that so many data analytics leaders are looking forward to getting back together in person for three days of exclusive content and networking. It’s set to be our best edition of CDAO UK ever!”
To find out more and register a complimentary pass to attend* visit: https://cdao-uk.coriniumintelligence.com/
*Please note; complimentary passes are intended for end-users only. All passes are subject to approval and the decision by Corinium is final.