2022 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are Now Open
The nominations window for the 2022 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards has been extended for one week!
Welcome to the 2022 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards! Now in its seventh year, this annual award series recognizes the best and brightest innovators within the global Big Data community. You have only two weeks to nominate the greatest achievements in Big Data and AI, so make your mark today!
The 2022 categories include the following:
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Machine Learning and Data Science Platform
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Edge and Internet of Things
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Stream Processing and Streaming Analytics
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Transactional Database
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Analytics Database
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Cloud Data Service
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Data Fabric / Data Mesh
- Best Data Storage Solution
- Top 3 Data and AI Startups
- Top 3 Data and AI Vendors
- Top 3 Data and AI Open Source Projects to Watch
- Top Data and AI Achievement
- Top Data and AI COVID-19 Use Case
Nominations are accepted from readers, users, and vendors — virtually anyone connected with the Big Data community who is a Datanami reader. Nominations will close on September 30, 2022 at 11:59 PM.
Make your voice heard before it’s too late! Help tell the story of Big Data in 2022 by submitting your nominations for the 2022 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards now!
|Submit Your Nominations|
Nominations close on September 30, 2022. All nominations are subject to review by the editors of Datanami with only the most relevant being accepted. Voting begins the week of October 6, 2022. The final presentation of these prestigious, highly anticipated awards to the leading executives in each organization’s will take place in early December 2022. The finalist(s) in each category who receive the most votes will win this year’s awards. Open to Datanami readers only. Participation by Tabor Communications employees, its affiliates, extended staff and their families is strictly prohibited.