2021 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards Nominations Are Open
The Nominations window for the 2021 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards has now closed!
Welcome to the 2021 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards! The nominations period has ended. Thank you for your interest and participation. This annual awards program allows our audience a way to recognize the best and brightest innovators in the global Big Data community. Stay tuned for the official voting period to kick off on October 4 so you may select your picks for the greatest 2021 achievements in Big Data and AI!
The 2021 categories include the following:
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Machine Learning and Data Science Platform
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Edge and Internet of Things
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Stream Processing and Streaming Analytics
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Business Intelligence and Data Visualization
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Transactional Database
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Analytics Database
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Cloud Data Service
- Best Data and AI Product or Technology: Data Fabric
- Best Data Storage Solution
- Top 3 Data and AI Startups
- Top 3 Data and AI Vendors
- Top 3 Data and AI Open Source Projects to Watch
- Top Data and AI Achievement
- Top Data and AI COVID-19 Use Case
Please note, nominations are accepted from readers, users and vendors – virtually anyone connected with the Big Data community and is a Datanami reader. Nominations have officially closed.
Make your voice heard before it’s too late! Help tell the story of Big Data in 2021 by submitting your nominations for the 2021 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards now!
|Submit Your Nominations|
Nominations closed as of September 21, 2021 at 11:59 PM PT. All nominations are subject to review by the editors of Datanami with only the most relevant being accepted. Voting is tentatively scheduled to begin on October 4, 2021, with the final presentation of these prestigious, highly anticipated awards to the leading executives of each organization in late November. The finalist(s) in each category who receive the most votes will win this year’s awards. Open to Datanami readers only. Participation by Tabor Communications employees, its affiliates, extended staff and their families is strictly prohibited.