2020 Readers’ Choice Awards – Polls Are Open!
Polls are OPEN for the 2020 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards!
Do you have a favorite Big Data vendor, platform, or use case? Then make sure it gets recognized by participating in the 2020 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards.
The polls are now open for our fifth annual award program, which recognizes the best and brightest innovators within the global Big Data community. Don’t miss your chance to support the greatest achievements in Big Data in 2020. Make sure your voice is heard by casting your ballot today!
Remember, Datanami readers who actively vote during the elections will decide the winners. Past winners include IBM Watson, NVIDIA, Striim, and many more. It’s an honor and a privilege for us to present these awards, but we can’t do it without your active participation.
Make your voice heard before it’s too late! Help tell the story of Big Data in 2020 by submitting your nominations for the 2020 Datanami Readers’ Choice Awards now!
Polls close on September 14, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT. We will present these prestigious and highly anticipated awards to each winning organization’s executives in October 2020. Open to Datanami readers only. Participation by Tabor Communications employees, its affiliates, extended staff, and their families is prohibited.
To avoid ballot stuffing, we respectfully request you adhere to the following rules:
- Votes for your own organization are disqualified.
- For validation purposes, only subscribed Datanami newsletter readers are eligible for participation.
- Readers are not required to vote for every category.
- Please vote carefully before exiting the system.
- Contact fields ARE MANDATORY FIELDS to prevent ballot stuffing. All contact information is kept strictly confidential.
- Incomplete or false information invalidates your ballot.
- Rules apply to the 2020 Awards only and are subject to change.